Agriview has been providing market research and statistical services to the agricultural machinery in Australia since 1990. We have built our reputation on delivering a quality service which is reliable, accurate and timely in its delivery.
Our services and systems have been designed exclusively for the agricultural machinery industry, it is what we know, understand and do best.
What we do
- We collect retail sales information across a wide range of markets and provide our clients with reporting and research that is tailored to meet their specific business needs.
- We provide customised web portals to deliver information and services to our clients.
- We maintain over 20 years of industry sales information on behalf of the industry.
- We work closely with the Tractor & Machinery Association of Australia and its members.
What we offer
- Monthly industry sales reports and analysis at national, state, regional or customised dealer area level.
- Specialised reporting based on key machinery variables such as engine power, drive or transmission type for tractors. Engine size for combine harvesters. Baler types and out front mower types.
- Comparison mapping which shows market activity at post code level.
- Interactive computer mapping tools which allows interrogation of data by product type at post code level.
- Specification databases for current and supersede product which has been sold in Australia since 1990.
- Annual machinery surveys for low volume machinery sectors.
- Dealer distribution channel creation, monitoring and analysis.
Machinery markets we cover
- Combine Harvesters
- Hay Tools
- SP Sprayers
- Tillage & Seeding
- Out Front Mowers