Getting Australian seafood from our oceans to Japanese plates just got a little easier. The International Freight Assistance Mechanism (IFAM) is pleased to announce the following new flights:
- Brisbane to Narita with Japan Airlines departing Thursdays (commencing 20 August)
- Narita to Brisbane with Japan Airlines departing Wednesdays (commencing 19 August)
Remember to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and keep in regular contact with freight forwarders to access IFAM-supported flights.
IFAM support options
- If the outbound flights do not meet your export needs, you can apply for individual consignment (grant) assistance
- If the inbound flights do not meet your import needs, and you are having difficulties importing urgent medical supplies, please contact email@example.com
- There is also increasing commercial freight capacity, accessible through your freight forwarder. See Commercial flight options outbound and commercial flight options inbound for more information.