Women & Leadership Australia (WLA) has launched a brand new networking and learning hub called WLA Connect.
The platform is designed for women to gather, network, share and learn about being a female leader in today’s working environment. Connect members are able to access events, learning materials and forums where they can collaborate with women from the farming and agriculture sector and beyond.
This is an important developmental initiative for women across the country. Features of WLA Connect include:
- A curated learning laboratory filled with leadership development content
- Expert masterclasses on leadership theory and practice
- Face-to-face and online networking events
- Member led contributions and recommendations
- Peer coaching, executive coaching and mentoring opportunities.
Find out more: https://www.wlaconnect.com.au/